(Reader | Victor) My Cat is a Racist

Reader Post | By Victor I woke this morning to the rude shock that my cat is a Racist!.......It was a rude shock because it was my cat ...



Reader Post | By Victor

I woke this morning to the rude shock that my cat is a Racist!.......It was a rude shock because it was my cat who woke me out of bed as she does almost every morning when she wants ME to get up and take care of her.

This morning she did it by clawing on the side of my what used to be the expensive mattress and box spring set, but now since it is all torn up it is not so expensive, but she doesn't care!

I have asked her not to do that and sometimes she complies but then she switches her tactics to other racist behavior in the morning. She will for example just rudely walk all over my body back and forth until she finds my head, now hiding under the sheets. All the while "meowing loudly"......as she does when she scratches the bed.

So I said to myself how can this be?......I am not a racist and no matter how much I try to please her and explain my position and rights to her she does not hear me or change her opinion or behavior towards me.? And I have not done anything except be nice to her.?

Now.... this has been going on for 15 years and finally, today I woke up to this realization this morning. So I looked up racism on-line. I read a few definitions of Racism to really find out what it is supposed to be?

Here is one partial word for word definition that summarizes what they all generally said.....
Racism....." usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others."

THAT IS IT!.......She is that!......that is what happens to ME every day and has been for all these years. I don't know why "Miss America"......that used to be her name until I got to know her better and now I just use her nickname and I call her....."Hussie"......for short and because she is one!!......such a Hussie.... and this loving nickname seems to fit her better.

How she got this way is hard to figure out and why it took me so long to see it is another question. Since I have done ..."Everything"... for her since I first saw her. It started when she was a young Feral cat living in the desert woods of Sedona. She showed up one day hungry, thirsty and scared. I heard the pitiful soft meow asking for help.

I felt sorry for her but I did not have any cat food really, but I had a box of "Cheese it's"........little orange cheese-flavored crackers in a box. I gave her some and she ran away but in no time she was back and eating them all.

That is how it all started. I feed her and was distantly nice to her but she could not be approached. But.... with time and sensitivity, she realized I meant her no harm. That is why seeing her attitude for the first time today was such a shock to me. I felt betrayed....kind off.

You see we became friends and she eventually brought in her litter from the desert where the coyote's path roamed by my place, on the way to Oak Creek., where they went every day for a drink.

The deal was sealed or I was forced into it by this tyrant that thinks she is better than me and can tell me what to do. So one day.... one by one she brought in her young littler of four kittens to my porch and dropped them there for me to help raise them along with ..." her"....of course.

She adopted us......I thought. "Isn't that cute"......I said not realizing that this was a demand by a creature who definitely thought herself to be superior to me. But I did not have a clue what was to come.

So I gave her a noble name befitting a noble sweet cat. I did my good deed to help her and her kitties and we made a bed for all orphans. When they grew up, I eventually found a good home for all of her babies. I worked hard at it and was a sincere grandfather with only love in my heart for the new family members.

Since that time every time we move we bring her along and she is a member of our family. And is an honored high member of our family, since she sleeps at the corner of my bed every night. A choice spot for her where she often takes unfair advantage off and spreads out to the middle of the bed, depending on the ambient temperature. In summer she is more distal and on the edge of the bed. In the winter I can't move and I am seen as nothing more than a big warm spot.......I now see clearly.....that is all I ever was to her.

So after she woke me up today ....." again".....early of course.. I petted her as I tried to wake up and hold myself up with groggy eyes. I petted the top of her head and back and then in my sleepy state, I accidentally took a reach to far and spread my hand out to the belly soft area ( my favorite) and she violently snagged me with her sharp claws to let me know that she did not like that......not just now.

What a racist bitch!.......dam........WTF!......give me a break. It was a good spot last night when you were on my lap for an hour!.

So I got up and noticed that the corner of the bed is all covered with hair after a week of early morning preening and today was more.... "worse"....than normal. I mean there were many big bunches of long hair.....all over. No wonder my eyes itch and I have hair in my mouth right now. She has long hair ......that ...."Hussie"!

So........I take my cold stiff back and stumble out of bed to fix my bleeding wounds and feed the backstabbing narcissistic racist who will not stop demanding things.!

Does she not ......"SEE ME?".....Not see me for what I am? She never has and it will not get any better. I now know why.?....BECAUSE.... she definitely thinks ...."her race is superior and has the right to dominate another"....

It did not stop there. As I went to the refrigerator to give her a leftover can of Friskies from yesterday. I already knew what was going to happen this morning right here in the laundry room with her kitty litter box place.....and an expensive kitty door installed opening in the wall.

She did not like her "day old food".... from yesterday. NO......that is news!.....NOT......!

It is like this all the time. What is an old man to do? I try hard.

There are two half-eaten bowls of Fancy feast leftover from yesterday. There is tender liver and chicken pate......not good enough. There is Salmon and shrimp......not good enough. There is even a constant supply of fancy feast dry....." Fillet mi neon with salmon and seafood".....not good enough.

So nothing was good enough this morning....again. It is an every other day game. I know what she wants. She wants me to be her slave again and open "HER"....a new can. But...NO.... I am holding my ground this morning,....I mean it this time. But like always. ....I pretend to hold my ground for a while and I open the front screen door because the Queen wants to go out ....as she turns her tail up in the air to show me that her nickname was very accurate indeed. Off course at such a moment in this struggle or racist power over others......in these times.... the kitty door is beneath her right now.....and I have to concede defeat as I open the door.

So it is like this......living with a......"Racist"...... every day....." One who thinks that they are better than you". I suspect she is really mad right now. This happens in the summers when she gets moody. I suspect today could be a ...."revenge attack day"....to put me in my lowly place of submission.

"A revenge attack day".... is when she gets "even".... at my Racist insensitive behavior and because I failed and did not do everything right all day long for her. It has been a while since she has gone nuclear......so its time......IMO.

I suspect it could be her favorite........ Like leaving the left-over head and feathers of a hummingbird she just killed and has half-eaten to show me who is in charge ....right in the middle of the living room carpet, simply because...."I need a reminder".....of who was superior.

This is not the first time I have slipped up and not behaved with appropriate respect and done the right things in the right order at the right time. But I keep on trying like the good lackey that I am.

So, as I made my ...." early morning"....coffee to wake up I got inspired to share my sorrow and plight as a sinner and confess my sins to you.

But?.......wait a darn minute!......

I am not a Racist!......what is up with that?.....but no matter what I say or how much I do for..." miss America"..... No kidding......that is her real name and I am not making it up to make this story of the ...."whoe be me"..., meme...to make it sound better and defend my actions from her point of view.

I got to get a grip and have a sip of Java.......Ahhh. Now I feel better and myself again. Man.....it's hard to live under an oppressive tyrant who does not.... "FEEL YOU".....!

But what am I going on about?.......She is not a racist and neither am I....I must be losing my mind. SHE IS WORST THAN THAT!....she is!

She is a ......"SPECIES' IST"........ since we are not of the same race. Is there such a thing?
Prejudice among Species?........where one species thinks that they are better and more better than others?

Well?.........OMG.......I think so. Such a thing does exist. It is called NATURE!.....I mean what can you call it when animals all feed and kill each other all day long and never have one kind thought for the hummingbird that they just ate!.......Not one ounce of remorse or care or consideration.???

How can that be!.....This looks to be a systemic built-in error or..."fault" in NATURE itself....or CREATION ......itself. Wow......what is going on here?

I better have another sip of coffee. I think I am still dreaming. This can't be true. How can God judge its own creation and be a racist or even a ....."Species'ist"......?...Is it that bad?

NO.....That can't be. So I think about it some. Here is Why NOT?......

Because a cat is just being a .....CAT.......a perfect cat, as a lion is perfect and a wolf is perfect. All the animals are just perfectly being what they are. Being as they are and as they were created with no judgments or points of view by the Creator.

So where do points of view come from?.... if not from GOD or even from NATURE?

Looks like all points of view are only ever coming from ME.!

Since I am the only guy in the room that is always ...."thinking"..... Unless someone else shows up and they also start to think and to make up points of views with their own personalities.

Then there were two thinkers and then there were 8 billion ...."Thinkers."

I guess that is where all........"Isms".....that end with an "IST" ....come from, such as in "Racist". The human mind, that thinks and talks and makes up stories and definitions and created points of view,....that is the cause of strife among us all.

While Nature never does such a thing such as....."Thinking". Nature just is and exists and is pure in its "BEING".

It is just Silent and observes.......unaffected by actions and even thoughts? It does not interfere in its Creations because it does not have too. It is the Creator and above judging itself.

So which point of view are good or bad then?...The thing that thinkers create.

If I look towards NATURE......... which is the CREATOR.......and perfectly leads by example.With..... "NO POINTS OF VIEW AT ALL IN NATURE".

NATURE......accepts all and everything as it happens each moment, in the NOW....and has no comments or restrictions or racist reactions or any kind of ..."IST" additions to ideas, since Creation does not create with ideas and limitations that those ideas have by their very nature of being only ideas and not a creation of......."BEING".

NATURE...... It lets EVERYTHING, just be as they are according to its ....."nature". Everyone is allowed to be as they are and have been created. No judgment by Nature or Creation can be seen or found anywhere. BEcause that is impossible for an Infinite unlimited BEING........that is all and everything.......to judge itself since it is beyond thought.

So....this must imply that my cat is not really a Racist after all and then she also just can't be a...." Species'ist"....either and prejudiced against other species as I can "imagine" she is......because I operate from thoughts and labels still.

Hussie......She is just being herself.........a Cat....

Are we humans better than a cat? or better than Nature? better and above the Creator who made this place? Do we have the right to use......points of view and thinking to compartmentalize and judge others because we have these things called ......."thoughts?"....

Well in a way we do.....simply because we are doing it right now. That has to be a form of tacit approval or thinking would not and could not exist or be created by the Creator.

So thinking does have the approval as all else in Creation has approval. Because if we are not approved off we could be eliminated from this Game with no problem....NO thinking would exist and we could be like the cat.

Maybe thinking is the problem and aberration in Nature?.....or not?...whatever.... since our analysis would be more thinking again. Yet...., humans are the only ones that seem to have developed this special gift of thinking and actions all based on the gift of gab.

Maybe the non-judgment by the Creator also applies to us?......It must, since how are we not a part of NATURE? Part of Creation.?

We can't be separated, because no place outside of existence can exist.

But....My cat has the gift of ...."Gab"....also it seems? But from her, it comes out as ..."Meow"......so we all seem to be accepted as we are or we would not be here still.

I don't know?........Maybe this is all too much thinking? It has to be, but I got to go now. Hussie is at the door and she is waiting for me to open another fresh can and again I have to give her old food to the crows. She always wins in the end........that little ..." pretend racist".
______________________________________________________

Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top
______________________________________________________

Newsletter

If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe here.
______________________________________________________

Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to bring you important news events and raw intel from various sources focused on exposing the Deep State/Cabal and their downfall. We are also focused on disclosing our lost ancient origins and extraterrestrial contact.

Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.

Copyright © 2020 Operation Disclosure

Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "
Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top


Send your entry and speak out today!

Operation Disclosure Newsletter

If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, please subscribe via the button below.

(If you're not receiving the newsletter after subscribing or you are having issues, please send an email to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com)

Tags

5G (159) 9/11 (46) Abortion (11) Ancient Civilizations (29) Animal Rights (1) Anna Von Reitz (297) Anonymous (4) Antarctica (12) Artificial Intelligence (24) Ascension (36) Australia (58) Aviation (7) B. Patrick Thomas (8) BAR Mafia (1) Benghazi (11) Benjamin Fulford (179) Big Pharma (69) Big Tech (50) Bilderberg (63) Bill Clinton (6) Bill Gates (68) Biowarfare (25) BlackOps (1) Brent Johnson (7) Brexit (154) Cabal (333) Canada (50) Cancer (22) Cannabis (5) Censorship (110) Central Banks (296) Chemtrails (38) Child Sacrifice (2) China (489) CIA (307) Citizen Rights (360) Climate Change (30) Cloning (17) Cobra (58) Corey Goode (22) Corruption (2450) Dave Janda (9) David Lifschultz (39) David Wilcock (43) Decode (149) Deep State (1203) Disclosure (50) Disease (1096) Disinformation (28) DOJ (202) Drake Bailey (2) Drugs (17) Earth Alliance (1182) Economics (1503) Education (4) Edward Snowden (19) Elon Musk (5) Energy (28) Environment (80) EU (343) Eugenics (15) Exopolitics (185) Extraterrestrial (190) Fake News (49) False Flag (60) FBI (268) FDA (31) Federal Reserve (294) FEMA (2) Field McConnell (2) Food (8) Fraud (373) Galactic Federation (12) General Flynn (36) Genocide (15) Geoengineering (21) Geopolitics (2904) George Soros (98) GESARA (1364) Ghislaine Maxwell (40) GITMO (89) Global Elite (29) GMO (38) Grant Ouellette (47) Great Reset (3) Guest Writer (7) Gun Control (23) Hawaii (11) Health (1002) Hillary Clinton (320) History (285) Hollywood (64) Human Rights (46) Human Trafficking (245) Humanitarian (6) Illuminati (44) Immigration (32) Inner Earth (5) Intel (2443) Intelligence Community (48) Iran (98) IRS (15) Israel (114) James Gilliland (55) James O'Brien (21) Japan (39) Jeffrey Epstein (224) Jesuit (14) JFK (76) JFK Jr (83) Joe Biden (478) John Podesta (7) Jon Rappoport (191) Jordan Sather (134) Judy Byington (1105) Julian Assange (89) Kamala Harris (8) KejRaj (1) Kent Dunn (2) Khazarian (108) Law (361) Law Enforcement (71) Lebanon (6) Libya (2) Mainstream Media (612) Mark Baughman (4) Medicine (82) Melinda Siebold (9) Military (119) Military Industrial Complex (8) Mind (96) Mind Control (21) MKUltra (19) NASA (32) Native Americans (6) NATO (54) Natural Remedies (87) Neil Keenan (1) Neocon (10) NESARA (103) New World Order (179) New Zealand (30) Nikola Tesla (18) North Korea (44) NSA (86) Obama (293) Open Letter (27) Palestine (3) Para Kas-Vetter (39) Parasites (1) Parisse Deza (11) Patrick J. McShay (29) Paul Craig Roberts (1) Pedophilia (181) Philippines (12) Politics (471) Predictions (525) Privacy (5) Propaganda (36) Protests (131) Psychological (1) Putin (53) QAnon (1270) Racism (77) Reader Posts (1053) Religion (111) Restored Republic (1092) RFK Jr. (1) Rinus Verhagen (139) Robert David Steele (21) Robert Mueller (117) Rockefeller (52) Ron Paul (2) Rothschild (104) RT (31) Russia (137) RV/GCR (1521) RXKendrick (16) Sacred Geometry (1) Satanic (156) Saudi Arabia (28) Scandal (44) Science (74) Secret Societies (84) Secret Space Program (52) SERCO (1) SES (1) Sexual Abuse (90) ShadowGate (3) ShadowSuper (54) Shootings (17) Shoshi Herscu (31) Sidney Powell (36) Sierra (NZ) (268) Social Media (92) Society (102) Sorcha Faal (81) South America (10) South Korea (9) Space (64) Speculation (2576) Spirituality (440) Spygate (48) Steve Beckow (10) Steve Pieczenik (6) Syria (27) Technology (208) Terrorism (53) The Office of POOFness (93) The Vatican (62) Thinker2 (173) Thomas Anderson (26) Transhumanism (5) Treason (101) Trump (2259) Turkey (9) UFOs (100) UK (326) Ukraine (121) United Nations (47) US Democratic Party (195) US Government (2407) US Republican Party (23) USA (3959) Vaccinations (276) Venezuela (18) Whistleblower (132) White Hats (54) Wikileaks (8) William Mount (1) Wonder Woman (1) Xi Jinping (34) Yellow Vests (8) Zionist (106)
Name

5G,159,9/11,46,Abortion,11,Ancient Civilizations,29,Animal Rights,1,Anna Von Reitz,297,Anonymous,4,Antarctica,12,Artificial Intelligence,24,Ascension,36,Australia,58,Aviation,7,B. Patrick Thomas,8,BAR Mafia,1,Benghazi,11,Benjamin Fulford,179,Big Pharma,69,Big Tech,50,Bilderberg,63,Bill Clinton,6,Bill Gates,68,Biowarfare,25,BlackOps,1,Brent Johnson,7,Brexit,154,Cabal,333,Canada,50,Cancer,22,Cannabis,5,Censorship,110,Central Banks,296,Chemtrails,38,Child Sacrifice,2,China,489,CIA,307,Citizen Rights,360,Climate Change,30,Cloning,17,Cobra,58,Corey Goode,22,Corruption,2450,Dave Janda,9,David Lifschultz,39,David Wilcock,43,Decode,149,Deep State,1203,Disclosure,50,Disease,1096,Disinformation,28,DOJ,202,Drake Bailey,2,Drugs,17,Earth Alliance,1182,Economics,1503,Education,4,Edward Snowden,19,Elon Musk,5,Energy,28,Environment,80,EU,343,Eugenics,15,Exopolitics,185,Extraterrestrial,190,Fake News,49,False Flag,60,FBI,268,FDA,31,Federal Reserve,294,FEMA,2,Field McConnell,2,Food,8,Fraud,373,Galactic Federation,12,General Flynn,36,Genocide,15,Geoengineering,21,Geopolitics,2904,George Soros,98,GESARA,1364,Ghislaine Maxwell,40,GITMO,89,Global Elite,29,GMO,38,Grant Ouellette,47,Great Reset,3,Guest Writer,7,Gun Control,23,Hawaii,11,Health,1002,Hillary Clinton,320,History,285,Hollywood,64,Human Rights,46,Human Trafficking,245,Humanitarian,6,Illuminati,44,Immigration,32,Inner Earth,5,Intel,2443,Intelligence Community,48,Iran,98,IRS,15,Israel,114,James Gilliland,55,James O'Brien,21,Japan,39,Jeffrey Epstein,224,Jesuit,14,JFK,76,JFK Jr,83,Joe Biden,478,John Podesta,7,Jon Rappoport,191,Jordan Sather,134,Judy Byington,1105,Julian Assange,89,Kamala Harris,8,KejRaj,1,Kent Dunn,2,Khazarian,108,Law,361,Law Enforcement,71,Lebanon,6,Libya,2,Mainstream Media,612,Mark Baughman,4,Medicine,82,Melinda Siebold,9,Military,119,Military Industrial Complex,8,Mind,96,Mind Control,21,MKUltra,19,NASA,32,Native Americans,6,NATO,54,Natural Remedies,87,Neil Keenan,1,Neocon,10,NESARA,103,New World Order,179,New Zealand,30,Nikola Tesla,18,North Korea,44,NSA,86,Obama,293,Open Letter,27,Palestine,3,Para Kas-Vetter,39,Parasites,1,Parisse Deza,11,Patrick J. McShay,29,Paul Craig Roberts,1,Pedophilia,181,Philippines,12,Politics,471,Predictions,525,Privacy,5,Propaganda,36,Protests,131,Psychological,1,Putin,53,QAnon,1270,Racism,77,Reader Posts,1053,Religion,111,Restored Republic,1092,RFK Jr.,1,Rinus Verhagen,139,Robert David Steele,21,Robert Mueller,117,Rockefeller,52,Ron Paul,2,Rothschild,104,RT,31,Russia,137,RV/GCR,1521,RXKendrick,16,Sacred Geometry,1,Satanic,156,Saudi Arabia,28,Scandal,44,Science,74,Secret Societies,84,Secret Space Program,52,SERCO,1,SES,1,Sexual Abuse,90,ShadowGate,3,ShadowSuper,54,Shootings,17,Shoshi Herscu,31,Sidney Powell,36,Sierra (NZ),268,Social Media,92,Society,102,Sorcha Faal,81,South America,10,South Korea,9,Space,64,Speculation,2576,Spirituality,440,Spygate,48,Steve Beckow,10,Steve Pieczenik,6,Syria,27,Technology,208,Terrorism,53,The Office of POOFness,93,The Vatican,62,Thinker2,173,Thomas Anderson,26,Transhumanism,5,Treason,101,Trump,2259,Turkey,9,UFOs,100,UK,326,Ukraine,121,United Nations,47,US Democratic Party,195,US Government,2407,US Republican Party,23,USA,3959,Vaccinations,276,Venezuela,18,Whistleblower,132,White Hats,54,Wikileaks,8,William Mount,1,Wonder Woman,1,Xi Jinping,34,Yellow Vests,8,Zionist,106,
ltr
item
Operation Disclosure: (Reader | Victor) My Cat is a Racist
(Reader | Victor) My Cat is a Racist
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiIp_1yr-bajRDtxchrU2awZEKwFd_ke7uMTh7RM47toYU1Pi5xL9v5PWefoqZSTbMAEvWUafrIJFuUa3c__fioq3CjaYByRnH64aYFFYnhLx4AlBQIRyeBe5vxNYQ3BAxCuHBYIHEbLw/s640/unnamed+%25283%2529.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiIp_1yr-bajRDtxchrU2awZEKwFd_ke7uMTh7RM47toYU1Pi5xL9v5PWefoqZSTbMAEvWUafrIJFuUa3c__fioq3CjaYByRnH64aYFFYnhLx4AlBQIRyeBe5vxNYQ3BAxCuHBYIHEbLw/s72-c/unnamed+%25283%2529.jpg
Operation Disclosure
https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2020/08/reader-victor-my-cat-is-racist.html
https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/
https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/
https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2020/08/reader-victor-my-cat-is-racist.html
true
4537274159720687016
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content